Sterling Silver Fashion Rings
Characteristics of Silver Fashion Rings
Sterling silver has been around for a long time. Roughly a thousand years, in fact! Likely invented during the 12th century, sterling silver is a special alloy of pure silver combined with strengthening metals. Sterling silver, by definition, must be 92.5 percent silver, and most alloys use copper as the other 7.5 percent. The resulting sterling silver can then be found in some of your favorite pieces of jewelry. A sterling silver fashion ring in particular is a must-have accessory for any fashion-forward individual. These silver rings retain the shine and moon-colored brilliance of silver, while being strong enough to wear day-in and day-out.
Popular Silver Fashion Ring Collections
The silver fashion rings from Southern California designer, Tacori, are some of the most stunning rings we have in our showroom. Tacori prides itself on handcrafting fine fashion ring collections that display both a keen eye for modern designs and a knowledge of traditional jewelry craftsmanship. Their Classic Rock collection features refined fashion rings made with white chalcedony, black onyx, and hematite for a boldly elegant look. Their Love Letters collection leave a lasting impression, with each letter of the alphabet being the star of their own ring. With Tacori, you know you are getting the best the jewelry industry has to offer.
Additional Silver Fashion Ring Collections
Steven Douglas was founded in 1988 and since then has crafted hundreds of innovative designs typically inspired by the natural world, particularly the ocean. Their Flowers collection of fashion rings have beautifully rendered flowers using a blend of yellow gold and sterling silver. A menagerie of animals also have their own dedicated collection of sterling silver fashion rings, from frogs to dolphins. Charles Krypell is another one of our favorite fashion ring designers because they design jewelry with the modern woman in mind. Their Sterling Silver collection is fashioned with accents of sterling, gold, diamonds, pearls, and sapphires.
Why Shop at Long Jewelers?
In addition to our wide selection of silver fashion rings at Long Jewelers, we also offer other fine fashion jewelry such as earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. We are proud of serving the communities of Virginia Beach, which we have done for over 30 years. Whether itâ€™s fine fashion jewelry or luxury bridal jewelry, Long Jewelers has just the thing. Our showroom is the largest in Virginia and our highly knowledgeable staff would be happy to help you find your next favorite piece of jewelry. If you have any questions about our selection or the services we offer, visit Longjewelers.net or call (757) 498-1186 for more information.